– What God is doing around the world now
– CT Studd & Cambridge heritage
– Unblocking wells
– YWAM Cambridge thus far
– ‘It’s a new season!’
(2) Simple Gospel
– The ultimate message of transforming love
– The cross, not wise(/nice!) words
– Gospel *is* God’s power unto salvation
– Not about methodology, but don’t despise simple tools
– Not just facts but an invitation! (‘Is there any reason why not?’)
– Does it work? *Follow-up, Ethiopian eunuch & trusting Holy Spirit.
– Salvation encounter/Clean break/Clean house.
– Dealing with rejection (ABC=Assured/Blessing/Catalyst)
(3) Contagious faith
– Without faith it’s impossible to please God.
– The power of faith: what faith does (salvation, effective prayer, spiritual understanding,…)
– How to build up faith (word Rom.10:17, worship Rom.4:20,…)
– Faith multiplies! 1 Thess. 1:8; ‘faith to faith’ Rom.1:17
(4) Joy-filled Repentance
– Break the lie that repentance is a miserable thing.
– Repentance is simple and joyful!
– Recognise/Repent/Receive/Resist/Replace. 5Rs.
– Get practical: strongholds worksheets
(5) Culture of revival
– The importance of culture
– We are culture-shifters: revival culture over national culture
– What does revival culture look like?
*Unoffendable heart. *Maximum participation. *Courageous leadership.
– Taking this back home:
*expect great things from God, attempt great things for God, & *don’t despise the day of small things.